Click on the button below to listen to this episode of the Start Fierce Business Podcast…
Courtney Blair, Founder of Zippy Content, started her business out of necessity.
When she was pregnant, desperate for work and unable to find it, she began contacting everyone she knew for work she could do from home. Lo-and-behold, someone had something for her to do. It was her dad who had his own online business in the psychology realm and wanted to be featured on podcasts.
Fast forward 3 years and Zippy Content was born.
Zippy Content now represents almost 100 entrepreneurs, authors, coaches, consultants, and more from across the globe, and finds them interviews with the COOLEST PODCASTERS ON EARTH.
In this episode, Courtney shares the do’s and don’ts of using podcast interviews to get more business. We discuss not waiting to be an expert to get started in business, as well as the challenges of work-life balance.Don’t wait until you become an expert to get started., just get started. - Courtney Blair Click To Tweet
In This Episode of the Start Fierce Business Podcast:
- Courtney shares how being out of work forced her to start her own business.
- She shares how that business evolved from a job she took on for her dad.
- We discuss the challenges of work-life balance.
- We also talk about why you shouldn’t wait to be an expert at something to get started working in the industry.
- She also shares great tips on what you need to plan out before you start going on podcasts to promote your business, book, etc.
Courtney’s Favorite Online App:
(Some of the links listed below are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation for you signing up for service using my links.)
Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann
Reach Out to Courtney:
Cindy Rodriguez is the host of the Start Fierce Business Podcast. When she’s not interviewing awesome entrepreneurs, she’s working on growing her startup, going to Disney World with her daughter, or reading a book.