Click on the button below to listen to this episode of the Start Fierce Business Podcast…
Dennis Friebe is Orlando based magician Kardenni (Car – Denny.) Although he considers himself a Jack of all trades, his greatest passion is entertaining – specifically through magic and acting.
He first became interested in magic his freshman year of high school after being intrigued by a magic trick he saw. He went on to work at a magic shop and became hooked ever since.
In this podcast episode, we talk about the power of embracing failure in order to succeed as a business owner. We talk about why expecting to fail will help you grow as well as other entrepreneurial struggles, like staying focused.You have to fail, understand the concept of the failure, and be okay with the failure in order to succeed. - Dennis Friebe Click To Tweet
In This Episode of the Start Fierce Business Podcast:
- Dennis shares his journey with magic from high school to now.
- We discuss his greatest business challenge – time management.
- We talk about why you need to fail as much as possible in order to be successful at anything.
- Dennis also shares a story of how struggling made him appreciate where he’s at now.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(Some of the links listed below are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation for you signing up for service using my links.)
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
Reach Out to Dennis:
- Dennis’ Website: Kardenni.com
Cindy Rodriguez is the host of the Start Fierce Business Podcast. When she’s not interviewing awesome entrepreneurs, she’s working on growing her startup, going to Disney World with her daughter, or reading a book.